I found this seriously awesome challenge and decided I wanted to take part in it. I’m three days behind, so I am going to get caught up on it now, so please bear with me.
Day 1 – Favorite Halloween Movie
This may sound silly, but my favorite Halloween movie is actually the “Halloweentown” series that Disney put out. I love watching this series with my kids. Unfortunately, this year, we don’t have cable and we don’t own the DVDs, so we will have to live without it. If you haven’t seen them, you should definitely watch it. They are super cute and family-friendly.
Picture borrowed from:
Copyright remains that of the original owner.
“Being normal is vastly overrated.” ~ Aggie Cromwell, “Halloweentown”
- 31 Movies For The Month of October (thehandwrittenlife.wordpress.com)
- Halloween October (jenorahamilton.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Family Movie Night – Hocus Pocus (1993) (halloweenys.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Movie Marathon (calmaritimelibrary.wordpress.com)
- Halloween hype starts… Now (tundeals.wordpress.com)
- Halloween is… (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- 23 Reasons “Halloweentown” Is The Most Nostalgic Halloween Movie (buzzfeed.com)
- Halloween (The Movie) Rocked the Box Office (anytimecostumes.com)
- My Top 5 Scariest Halloween Movies of All Time (writedge.com)
- The Best Movies to Watch During the Halloween Season(in my opinion) (somebodygetsit.wordpress.com)