No origin can be found for this day, but it is a good day to purposely do something nice for someone. Here are some ideas of what you could do:
- Bake cookies and take them to your neighbor.
- Send a friend a card “just because”.
- Get yourself a nice treat.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Leave a note for your spouse or significant other for them to find in the morning.
- Take your kids to the park.
There are all kinds of nice things you could do to celebrate the day. Of course, doing them everyday would make this world a much better place to live in.
Today, I am going to help my mother wash the sheets on the beds in her house before my father comes home tomorrow.
What are you going to do today? Please leave your comments below. Thank you.