Day 8 – Do you believe in Witchcraft?
Witchcraft in some form or another has been around since prior to Christianity and is basically defined as the use of sorcery or magic. I believe that some form of witchcraft probably does exist. I do believe to an extent of the power of the mind (will) over the body (self).
I spent a lot of time in my youth studying Wicca (a modern pagan religion) and found that many of their beliefs are valid and actually in harmony with much of nature. This is not harmful in any way and I have a great deal of respect for those who follow this path.
- Witchcraft – Is it Real? (witchcraft-and-sorcery.knowledge-pool.com)
- The Facts About Halloween and Its Origins (socyberty.com)
- And What Exactly is Paganism? (chscarlett.wordpress.com)
- Understanding Witchcraft: What is it to me? (shelbymelissawitch.wordpress.com)
- What’s Witchcraft? 6 Misconceptions About Wiccans (livescience.com)
- Comment: Halloween promotes unfair portrayal of witches (timescolonist.com)
- There’s an Actual Pagan Academy in NYC Training Adults to Become Real-Life Witches (theblaze.com)
- Witchcraft – A Primer for New Wiccans (witchcraft-and-sorcery.knowledge-pool.com)
- Halloween, Christians and Church: related how? (ntexido12.wordpress.com)
- The Eclectic Witch (justanotherwitch.wordpress.com)