Colorful leaves falling to scatter on the ground.
The soft wind was blowing as the young one frowned.
She didn’t wish to disappoint ancestors long since gone.
The party was to last until the coming dawn.
She gathered the leaves to use for decoration.
She didn’t need an unusual complication.
The air smelled like the coming of the rains.
She didn’t need the added pains.
The life of a witch was dependent on nature.
Sometimes it could be quite the adventure.
The rain will hold off for just enough time.
The party would be quite sublime.
Inspired by: 31 Days of Halloween Contest
- The Monster Ball (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Feasts (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Thirteen (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Ghosts of Animals Past (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Queen of Witches (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)