Thank you to Athina of The Otter in my Jotter blog for nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. For those of you who don’t know, the Versatile Blogger Award is an Award given to bloggers for quality of writing, uniqueness of subjects covered, and the level of love displayed in the written word (or the love of the photographs displayed on the virtual page). Because of this, I am deeply honored to be nominated.
Rules for the VBA:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My nominations are as follows (do you know how difficult it is to pick 15 bloggers for this award? It’s insane!)
- Rose Wallflower
- My boyfriend turned me into a lesbian… in Japan
- My Atheist Blog
- Rob’s Surf Report
- Steve Says…
- The Irish Atheist
- The Culture Monk
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Apoplectic Apostrophes
- Eclectic Witchcraft and Paganism
Yay! I managed to narrow it down to fifteen! That wasn’t easy! There are so many deserving blogs out there!
Okay, now I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself. I suppose I should tell you things that you don’t already know from reading my blog… This might be even harder than the nominations…
- I like to mix Merlot with Dr. Pepper. To me it just tastes better that way.
- When I was a teenager I read The Godfather in two days. I only put it down to eat, sleep and use the washroom. This was no easy task. For those of you who don’t know, The Godfather is 448 pages in the paperback format and has many words in Italian that I had to manage to figure out the meaning purely from the context.
- I have this recurring dream where I am trying to fly to my grandmother’s house and always end up in a mall with no doors or windows.
- My favorite pizza is sausage, green peppers, onions, jalapenos and extra sauce. And I always end up with heartburn after eating it, but still get it anyway.
- I truly dislike the taste of beer. I have yet to meet a beer that I like. Although, I must admit that I fell in love with Irish Car Bombs at a friend’s party once.
- I’m not really a social person, though I apparently make friends rather easily. Unfortunately, they almost always annoy me at some point and I stop talking to them.
- I have a seriously bad habit of telling people what I think and that tends to piss them off. I think I lack that filter that tells me when to shut up.
Okay, there it is. I hope you have enjoyed reading this. Please remember to follow the rules of the Award if I have nominated you. I look forward to seeing responses from everyone.
- Versatile Blogger Award (jeanneloh.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (twoyearsblog.wordpress.com)
- Woohoo! Guess who’s a Versatile Blogger! (theotterinmyjotter.wordpress.com)
- You like me! You really like me! Huzzah! (anaginggamer.wordpress.com)
- Interview on Bloggers Required and Nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award & The Liebster Award (betsybgood.wordpress.com)
- Oh my goodness! Another one! (trynabpainfreemomma.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (johnheatz.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (thementalattic.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award! (dannylibor.wordpress.com)
- Doug Needs An Awards Cabinet! (dougdoeslife.com)