This Week’s Writing Prompts for Thursday 11/28 (Happy Thanksgiving!)
1) 10 best things about being a kid.
2) A Thanksgiving memory.
3) A Happy Thanksgiving wish!
4) You saw it on Pinterest…does it really work?
5) Something you’re thankful for…might as well keep this going!
Ten Best Things About Being a Kid:
- Except for school, you can do whatever you want.
- You don’t have to pay bills.
- You don’t have to worry about your car breaking down.
- You can play in the rain without anybody thinking you are crazy (except your mom, but mom’s don’t count).
- You can watch cartoons without people telling you to grow up.
- You can order Kids Meals and get those cool toys at restaurants.
- Macaroni and Cheese is a staple in your house.
- Blowing spitballs at the teacher is a little more acceptable from a child (though not encouraged).
- It is perfectly acceptable to play on the swings.
- It may make your mother mad, but playing in the mud is usually a lot of fun.